Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Thanks to you im able to creep the f*** out of my girlfriend, and has inspired me to always remember this everytime i encounter a creeper. Thanks Gonzossm :D!

Gothic I spoof Gothic I spoof

Its about time i've seen a Gothic spoof going on lol, Saw it under judgement and i had to see it. It really only appeals to the fans of the Gothic I series of the nameless hero. Really REALLY enjoyed the fact that you included mud into this lol, sooo many ways to beat the hell out of him and killing him. In fact i remember once during the procedure of killing him he talked to me and it froze my computer. Always avoided his hut since then. Now the reason for the 3 1/2 stars is just because you did have some laughs here and there. But other than that there was just alot of sitting there waiting moments. I don't rate on details since animation style is all individual and unique. But for a flash over Gothic there isn't much room for some comedy so i do commend you for making this. Was a good refreshing memory to watch this so must say, nice flash!

SexDove Vs MineCraft SexDove Vs MineCraft

Lmao

ya know, this thing kinda made my day lol. Nice use of whatever 3D model thing you use lol.

Moustaches Moustaches

Still lovin it

Catchy beat lol however the voice and the guy kinda reminds me of Wario? lol but its still great

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

Great Story!!

I loved how you just did this, made it seem like a kids story until that last half xD and as much as people say you should do the lip syncing whether it was intentional or not to make them have no direct speech with the mouth. The fact that you didn't make them talk made it seem more of a story pattern which i think greatly helped out this whole animation you have done. and on a side note, iv'e watched this flash 4 times within the past 3 hours lol. It's too great xD

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

lol

I've liked your captain planet parodies, this was pretty amusing as it was especially with that headshot. It was a good thing to watch after getting back from work in the morning. keep em going 10/10 5/5

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

That ending man..

I think the ending when it had that submission removed was the best part of the whole thing, other than that i kinda just played halo reach while having that off to the side just encase there might've been something entertaining in this piece of work.

The String The String

errrr

yea it was pretty good xD but i was misled lol, when i saw the title i thought ''G string'' but this is still good anyways lol

Entertainment Entertainment

Entertainment

at its finest, I liked this flash animation it was..... captivating @.@ lol, anyways it was very informative, as if we didn't know this already.

Dont forget kids....smoooke....

akoRn responds:

thx... =D

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

its a drug...

I keep watching this too many times now and it still never gets old xD this was a creative first that I have seen like this lol.