Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Thanks to you im able to creep the f*** out of my girlfriend, and has inspired me to always remember this everytime i encounter a creeper. Thanks Gonzossm :D!

Gothic I spoof Gothic I spoof

Its about time i've seen a Gothic spoof going on lol, Saw it under judgement and i had to see it. It really only appeals to the fans of the Gothic I series of the nameless hero. Really REALLY enjoyed the fact that you included mud into this lol, sooo many ways to beat the hell out of him and killing him. In fact i remember once during the procedure of killing him he talked to me and it froze my computer. Always avoided his hut since then. Now the reason for the 3 1/2 stars is just because you did have some laughs here and there. But other than that there was just alot of sitting there waiting moments. I don't rate on details since animation style is all individual and unique. But for a flash over Gothic there isn't much room for some comedy so i do commend you for making this. Was a good refreshing memory to watch this so must say, nice flash!

SexDove Vs MineCraft SexDove Vs MineCraft

Lmao

ya know, this thing kinda made my day lol. Nice use of whatever 3D model thing you use lol.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

AWESOME!!

I already rated your saturday morning flash, its awesome. I also already saw the Watchmen movie, very disappointing if you read the comics, if you havent then you will like the movie.

but good job d(^_^d)

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

Loved it!!

My friend had this CD in his car, and i listend to it and I was STUNNED!! I asked him wat it was, and by the time i got home, i forgot what it was, and i asked him like 3 times and i forgot, but finnally I remembered what it was. So here I am, downloaded it, excited as ever! thx man, REALLY good song!!!

---Keep em goin